Do you want……
- Understand the typical pitfalls of Projects as presented by the Academic World & Professional Bodies
- Bring your knowledge to the next level; how to manage Capital & Construction Projects with Contract Models
- Apply Knowledge in Managing Uncertainties with Project Contract Models
Who Should Attend,
- Project Managers,
- Project Procurement,
- Project Finance
- Legal Counsel
- Leaders who are interested in the Contract Management Best Practices
Click 1 Day Course: Navigating to Success in Contract Management for Projects to download PDF Flyer/Brochure
Purpose & Urgency
In the current world reality, we see that a lot of projects are failing to meet their objectives.
This is confirmed by a large number of independent researches and studies, which provide us the information; there is a significant value loss in today’s competitive business landscape.
Learning Objectives & Benefits
This course provides you the knowledge of how to successfully manage Projects from A to Z with Contract Models from an Employer, Owner, or Contractor perspective.
First, we will get into a common ground of foundational knowledge on how to meet the projects objectives and subsequently we dive into typical pitfalls of major contracts for projects as presented by the academic world and professional bodies.
Here we progress your understanding on the foundations of Project Management and how this relates to Contract Models. We provide you the discovery on how to manage risks with contracts for capital projects through a real world case study to bring the knowledge and understanding alive.
Module 1. Meeting Project Objectives and Pitfalls in Major Contract for Capital Projects,
- Independent research findings and recommendations
- Pitfalls Illustrated
Module 2. Project Life Cycle and Contract Management Interfaces,
- Project Phases
- Risk Management
- Project Contract Model & Alternatives Playbook
Module 3. Structuring Project Contract Models to Manage Objectives and Risks,
- Addressing Value Leakage & Pitfalls
- Addressing Stakeholder Needs
- Structuring FIDIC & ICC Models
Module 4. Apply Key Clauses — A real world case study to bring the learning alive.
About the Trainers
Our trainers & coaches are experienced Commercial, Finance, Legal with on average 20+ years active involvement in, with large industrial and project management companies across the world.
Click to see our Trainers Biographies
Practical Information; Course Locations, Dates, Prices, Enrolment etc.
Contact us to get insight on the locations and dates.
Click for More Information
Contact us here