BloomingContracts,com is a best in class commercial & contract management boutique which brings a wide range of commercial performance improvement services to private equity, industrial and wholesale companies across the world. We provide Benchmarking, Process Improvement, Training & Recruitment and Advisory Services.
For one of our clients, we are looking for,
Field Based Account Manager UK
Our client is a professional Nutrition and Healthcare organisation, with the European office based in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. The company provides products for healthcare and nutrition products suitable for humans and animals.
Has grown into a global business player with a wide range of nutrition and health care products in more than 60 countries with offices in 6 countries, with its head-office in Singapore and operations center in Shanghai.
With more than a decade of active industry experience, the wide range of supply chain capabilities allows the company to be increasingly innovative when it comes to product development and new application for our customers. Combined with our their laboratory, they are able to provide an integrated product solution at a premium quality.
As Field Based Account Manager you will be responsible for the Business Development in the United Kingdom. Developing the Sales pipeline and maintain and improve the customer relationship with existing customers to meet successfully the ambitious growth goals of the company.
- Develop and execute Sales Strategy;
- Ensure Pipe Line development meeting Sales Strategy ambitions;
- Manage the Sale Cycle and including the Customer Operations support interface with customers;
- Reports into European office function based in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
- BSc Food Science or equivalent field of study;
- 2 to 10 years of Sales experience in the B2C Sales within the food, ingredients, nutrition/health care product or agricultural products;
- Proven track record of managing sales pipeline effectively;
- Strong interpersonal skills, strong analytical skills, can do behaviour in value driver alignment, ability to work into cross-cultural working environment;
- Fluency in English (any other European language and Mandarin is a plus).
- Work in an international team environment;
- Potential to develop the role as the business grows;
- Performance related bonus scheme;
- Base salary up to 3,000 GBP/Month subject to experience + monthly allowance and bonus.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please provide your CV and motivation letter with the click here.
After the cv screening, potential candidates will receive details about the company and the position.