BloomingContracts,com is a best in class commercial & contract management boutique which brings a wide range of commercial performance improvement services to private equity, industrial and wholesale companies across the world. We provide Benchmarking, Process Improvement, Training & Recruitment and Advisory Services.
For one of our clients, we are looking for,
Field Based Account Manager Nutrition and Health Care Products
Our client is a professional Nutrition and Healthcare organisation, with the European office based in the Rotterdam, The Netherlands. The company provides products for healthcare and nutrition products suitable for humans and animals.
Has grown into a global business player with a wide range of nutrition and health care products in more than 60 countries with offices in 6 countries, with its head-office in Singapore and operations center in Shanghai.
With more than a decade of active industry experience, the wide range of supply chain capabilities allows the company to be increasingly innovative when it comes to product development and new application for our customers. Combined with our their laboratory, they are able to provide an integrated product solution at a premium quality.
As Field Based Account Manager you will be responsible for the Business Development in the European market. Developing the Sales pipeline and maintain and improve the customer relationship with existing customers. Furthermore you will develop a Sales Development Strategy for Europe that is going help you to meet successfully the ambitious growth goals of the company.
- Develop and execute Sales Strategy;
- Ensure Pipe Line development meeting Sales Strategy ambitions;
- Manage the Sale Cycle and including the Customer Operations support interface with customers;
- Travel to European clients and prospects (40% to 50% of your time).
- BSc Food Science or equivalent field of study;
- 2 to 10 years of Sales experience in the B2C Sales within the food, ingredients, nutrition/health care product or agricultural products;
- Proven track record of managing Multi Million sales Batches;
- Strong interpersonal skills, strong analytical skills, can do behaviour in value driver alignment, ability to work into cross-cultural working environment;
- Fluency in English and Dutch (any other European language and Mandarin is a plus).
- Work in an international team environment;
- Potential to develop the role as the business grows;
- Performance related bonus scheme;
- Base salary up to 5,000 EUR/Month subject to experience.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please provide your CV and motivation letter with the click here.
After the cv screening, potential candidates will receive details about the company and the position.